Saturday, January 23, 2010

on the verge...

...of obession, don't you think?! I can't help it!! I love my camera & I love my happy smiling baby girl! I enjoy photographing Audrey as well but she requires me to run around & make INCREDIBLY goofy faces just to get a half smile.  Ava is at a bit of a disadvantage because she can't escape the camera! & she's such a mellow, happy go lucky baby so I can take my time messing around the camera settings to get the shot I want.  So far she loves it when I pull the camera out.  As soon as it hits my eye, she starts cooing & smiling... I'm sure that will change in a couple of months or longer...

Until then, she's my adorable model & muse.

I'm supposed to take pictures of my coworker's son (2 mos old) tomorrow... hopefully she will let me post his photos on here...

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Bateman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs