Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tri-Cities, WA Maternity Photographer - Great Expectations

Hooray! We're expecting a new bundle!!  Our family of 4 is going to be a family of 5 early June!!  I love being able to document my pregnancy & cherish every tiny moment with this seedling in my belly.  Here are a couple of photos that I took at 18 1/2 weeks.  In a few short days we will be finding out what we are having!  Everyone is thrilled!

For future clients/sessions this means I will be taking maternity leave from approximately the end of May to the beginning of July but it all depends on when Baby Bateman decides to grace us with his/her presence!  I plan on taking between 3-4 weeks off.

**Important note -- my new improved WEBSITE is located at www.ashleybatemanphotography.com - you should check it out! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Bateman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs