Monday, April 4, 2011

{Tri-Cities Engagement Photographer} ~ Kate & Ben Engagement Session

So far I haven't had the honor of photographing any engagement sessions so I was thrilled when I found out several months ago that my sis-in-law was getting married!!  Who better to practice on then family, right!?  We had to reschedule this session from last weekend due to icky weather.  About an hour before the session, the clouds started rolling in & I was getting bummed that it'd be another reschedule!  We stuck with it & made it work even though it was a tad chilly (depends WHO you ask!) and fairly windy!  I am very pleased with the results though.  Their wedding date is set for 9.10.11 ~ Easy to remember date!!  My little girls are their flowers girls! :)  Cannot wait. 

Congrats you two ~ You are such a sweet match!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Bateman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs