Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mr. Logan turns ONE!!!!!!

Little Logan was the very first baby I photographed & photographed and photographed some more :)  His mamma had faith in me from the get-go & I'm excited to see where I've come from that very first post to now!  He has become Ashley Bateman Photography's offical model!  Here's his first debut (click), 2nd shoot (click), his family photos (click), his 8 month shoot (click) and now finally his 1 year shoot!

When I first started working at the PA's office Cari was struggling to have a baby & now we chat constantly at work about motherhood & our babies.  It's amazing how much your life changes in just a short year!  I'm sure she hardly remembers what life was before Mr. Logan!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Bateman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs