Saturday, February 6, 2010

new background!!


The newborn session that I had scheduled for this morning had to be rescheduled to tomorrow.  Tomorrow morning I have a newborn session with an 11 day old baby girl :)  And tomorrow afternoon, I have another session with a 12 day old baby girl!!  I went to Joann's Fabrics today & bought 2 fabric backgrounds & a basket!!! Hopefully all will go alright tomorrow.... I'm a bit nervous. :)

and because I can't make up my mind on whether I love the B&W or the color... here's the same in color



She's such a goofy, happy girl!! Love her to pieces!

And a picture of my almost 2 year old :)
And yes, the backgrounds have a fold line... I just got them home & I need to iron them tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Bateman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs